This is a classic two story historic-contributing building in downtown Birmingham’s historic district. It is approximately 7,000 gross square feet with a walk up to the second floor. It is in very good condition and is currently fully rented to law firms; however, it could be easily converted into retail space or residential lofts. The building backs up to an alley so making the back half of the first floor a drive-in garage should not be a problem. This is the quintessential live/work building currently available downtown. The listing price is $975,000.
- $975,000 – down from the original asking price of $1,099,000
- City parking deck #6 right across the street
- Heart of Downtown Birmingham
- Minutes from all major interstates
- Floor Plans: https://www.jmcre.net/site/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/2017-2nd-Ave-North-Floor-Plans.pdf
If you have a client who may be interested, please don’t hesitate to set up an appointment with us to visit the property!